|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cooking time||30 minutes|
|Total time||40 minutes|
Enjoy this delicious slushie recipe with Sweet MountainRose, Blair or our sparkly Kelliokee!
2bottles of kelliokee (try also Blair or Sweet MountainRose!)
2 cfrozen peaches (unsweetened)
1⁄2 cpowdered sugar (can cut back, but needs to be sweet)
- Add frozen peaches, sugar and a few splashes of Kelliokee to food processor or blender.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour in the rest of the wine and blend until incorporated. Save about ½ cup if you only have one bottle.
- Quickly pour mixture into ice cube trays. (Stir if peaches begin to settle on the bottom of blender)
- Place frozen cubes in a blender. Add a splash of wine to make blending easier.
- Blend until slush consistency, adding a splash of wine to thin it out if needed.
- Pour into wine glasses, add a straw (if desired) and serve immediately.
- Garnish with fresh fruits like strawberries and peach slices.